lunes, 16 de enero de 2017

REWRITING


REWRITE THE SENTENCE USING THE WORDS IN BRACKETS SO THAT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE MEANING.

I became very ill during my visit to my grandmother. (while)


We never go to the market at the weekend. (always)


Is that car hers? (belong)


Laura finished the exam before 3 o'clock. (by 3 o'clock)


They investigated for a long time. (investigation)


It is very cold today so I need a coat. (because)


The last time I ate at a restaurant was weeks ago. (for)


My wallet disappeared during a concert. (while)


First we checked in at the hotel. Then we went out. (after)


First we checked in at the hotel. Then we went out. (before)


How long have you known your boyfriend? (meet)


I don't want any cake, thank you. (already / eat)


What's your opinion about exams? (think)


What are his plans this evening? (do)


I think he is lying. (truth)


Is this your first time in a plane? (ever)


Penny moved to Liverpool three years ago. (for)


I don't know Ireland. (never)


She doesn't eat ice cream any more. (stop)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario