martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

sentence transformation

CHANGE THE SENTENCES WITHOUT CHANGING THE MEANING

Would you like to join our local drama group?
(Are you interested...)

I have never visited this museum before.
(This is...)

It took three hours to find a room for the night.
(We spent...)

I haven't had so much fun for a long time.
(It's a long time...)

This is the first time I've ever been here.
(I've...)

I've never had an omelette as good as this.
(This...)


It's a five minute drive.
(It takes...)

This is the first time I've been here.
(I haven't...)

How long is it since I last saw you?
(When...)

This is the last time I will speak to you.
(I...)

We haven't been to my parents for a long time.
It's been a long time _________________________________________ my parents.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario