martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

verb tenses

TENSE REVIEW
5. Why / Sarah  7 (not sing) with the other children today?
Because she ... (not remember) the words.
Therefore, right now, Jeffes (8) ...(collect) data to prove his point.
  1. The 7th graders … (paint) while the 8th graders were watching a film.
  2. 1. The boy …(win) the judo competition yesterday.
  3. 1. I am still looking for my ticket. I ... (not find) it yet.
  4. 1. My brother ... (break) his leg while he ... (ski).
  5. 2. ... they ...(like) their new home?
  6. 2. Don’t worry. I ...  (help) you.
  7. 4. My mother... (not cook) on Sundays. Sometimes we ... (eat)
  8. in restaurants and sometimes we ...(go) to friends for dinner.

  9. 5. I ... (never eat) snails before.

    1. Take your umbrella, it ... (rain) outside.

  10. 5. While Rafael... (visit) the museum, Bruno ...(eat) at a restaurant.
  11. 4. I am ill so I ... (not go out) today.
  12. 6. No, you can’t borrow my shirt. I ...(wear) it.
  13. 6. She ...  (watch) the sunset every evening because she thinks the colours are beautiful.
  14. 2. The plane...(fly) over Africa when one of its engines ... (fail).
  15. 4. The children ...(not sleep) when their parents ... (return) home.
  16. 3. Yesterday, I ...(watch) a film when my TV ... (break).
  17. I … (never / eat) here before.
  18. 1. He ...(not play) tennis today because he forgot his racquet.
  19. 2. The new store … (open)  next Tuesday.
  20. 3. By the end of the day, they … (finish) three research papers.
  21. 4. By this time tomorrow, our friends…  (arrive)
  22. 5. My dad …(work) at the same job in ten years’ time.
  23. 1. At this time tomorrow, I ... (celebrate) my birthday.
  24. 2. During the next two months, they ... (travel) around Australia.
  25. 3. On 18th January, he...(live) in London for two years.
  26. 4. By 2040, someone ... (discover) a new energy source.
  27. 5. The birds ...(reach) Africa by the time winter starts.
  28. 2. The basketball game...(finish) an hour ago.
  29. 1. Are you thirsty? Don’t worry, I ... (bring) you a glass of water.
  30. 2. He is training because he...(take part) in the next Winter Olympics.
  31. 1. At this time tomorrow, I ... (sit) on the plane to New York.
  32. 1. By this time next year, I... (lose) 15 kilos.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario