miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

Talking future

BE + GOING TO + VERB
INTENTIONS, PREDICTIONS WITH EVIDENCE, PLANS
We ... (redecorate) the living room next week.
... ( you / propose) to her?
Do you think Sam... ( apply) for the job?
I can't make it on Saturday. I ... (help) my parents around the house.
My sister ...  (have) a baby.
We ... (get) married
I... (drive) to work today.
They ... ( move)  to Manchester.
Be careful! You ... ( fall).
Look at those black clouds. I think it... ( rain).


PRESENT CONTINUOUS
FIXED FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS
"What... (you/do) tonight?" "I... (go) out with some friends." (it is settled)
They ... (get) married next month. (they have made arrangements)
I ... (fly) to Istanbul on the 15th. (I have booked my ticket)
We ...(get) married next month.
I ... (play) football tomorrow.
They ... ( come)  to see us tomorrow.
We ... (have) a party at Christmas.

FUTURE CONTINUOUS
FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS AND PLANS LESS DEFINITE / ACTION IN PROGRESS AT A DEFINITE TIME IN THE FUTURE
The band ... (perform) live at the end of March.
We ... (arrive)  in Prague soon.
They ... (come) to see us next week.
I ... (drive) to work tomorrow.


FUTURE SIMPLE (OFFERS, PROMISES, SUDDEN DECISIONS, PREDICTIONS, 1ST CONDITIONAL)
Come on, I... (help) you with those bags. (offer)
I ... (always / love) you. (promise)
I... (have) a wiener schnitzel. (decision)
Come on, I ... (help) you with those bags.
I'm sure you ... (have) a lovely time in Italy. (opinion)
It ... (be) a nice day tomorrow.
I think Brazil ... (win) the World Cup.
I’m sure you ...  (enjoy) the film.
George says he ... (help) us.
I ... (see) you tomorrow.
We ... (send) you an email.
We ... (not be able to) to go out if it rains.
If Barcelona wins tomorrow they ...  (be) champions.

PRESENT SIMPLE (something schedule, arranged, fixed)
We ... (have) a lesson next Monday.
The train ... (arrive) at 6.30 in the morning.
The holidays ... (start) next week.
It ... (be) my birthday tomorrow.

FUTURE PERFECT (something finished by or before a definite time in the future)
I’ll have finished my studies before I start my new job.
We ... (become)  fluent in Spanish by the time we leave for Mexico next month.
Next week, I ... (live) in Germany for 1 year.
  •             I ... (be) here for six months on June 23rd.
  •             By the time you read this I ... (leave)
  •             You ... (finish) your report by this time next week
  •            ... (they / not arrive) by 5:00?
  •            ... (you / eat) when I pick you up?
By this time next week, I ... (work) on this project for twenty days.
Before he sees his publisher, Charles ... (finish) four chapters in his new novel.
A Democratic president ... (be) in the White House for nearly half of the twentieth century.
How long ... (it / be) since we were together?
I ... (finish) my exams by next Monday.
Don´t phone her. She ... (leave) .
I... (not clean) the house by Saturday.
You ... (not finish) your exam by 10 o´clock.
He ... (not translate) the letters by the time she leaves.
She ... (not visit) her mother by noon.
It ... (not sail) before we get to the port.
We ... (not finish) our task by this evening.
You ... (not travel) to Lisbon by the end of the year.
They ... (not forget)  me by then.

TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH

No habré limpiado la casa para el sábado.
No habrás terminado tu examen para las diez.
No habrá traducido las cartas para cuando se vaya.
No habrá visitado a su madre para el mediodía.
No habrá zarpado antes de que lleguemos al puerto.
No habremos terminado nuestra tarea para esta tarde.
No habrás viajado a Lisboa para finales de año.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario